Qubix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarkShard
DarkShard
Admin
http://www.qubix.us

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Application Requirements and Template.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 pm
Qubix SMP is a private white-listed SMP looking for nice, fun new members. We are currently a small group of people but growing in size, so we've set up a discord server. Since Qubix is a private vanilla SMP we can't just let anyone in. If you want to join please read the following requirements:

- Must be 14+
- Must have a premium Minecraft account
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to play along Smile

If you meet all of these requirements then please make a post in this forum with the following answered:

Questions:

We hope to see you soon on the SMP!
toxictoaster

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Discord man asked me to do this here; APPLICATION

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
This Application has been accepted by DarkShard

What is your name(optional) and Minecraft username(required)?
toxictoaster
What is your discord User ID? (should look something like this: Steve#1234) We'll use this to contact you after your application.
Hotdog 🌭#6383
How old are you?
What country are you from?
USA
When did you start playing Minecraft?
2012 or whenever superflat was added
Why do you want to join Qubix SMP?
I havent played minecraft in a long time, and i single player doesnt have the same effect
What do you usually do when playing minecraft? (i.e. PvP, Mini-games, Survival, Building etc.)
I like to build cities and make over complicated projects

Have you ever been in a private SMP before? Did you enjoy the experience?
I was in one in like 2014, i met a bunch of guys from brazil and i still talk to a couple of them. Overall good time.
Would you be interested in participating in group events? (UHC, mini-game parties, etc.)
I remember being pretty good at uhc back when it was the thing

If you have any particular builds you're proud of, show us some pictures!

Anything else we should know?

Last edited by DarkShard on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
ItzSpencer

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Application

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Name: Spencer, Username:ItzSpencer
What is your discord User ID? (should look something like this: Steve#1234) We'll use this to contact you after your application.
ItzSpencer#3767
How old are you?
US
2012 I think
I'm just looking for a friendly server to build and survive with friends, and this seems to be exactly that
What do you usually do when playing minecraft? (i.e. PvP, Mini-games, Survival, Building etc.)\
Just picked it up again recently, so hard to say, but a little bit of everything, but mainly redstone building.
No
Would you be interested in participating in group events? (UHC, mini-game parties, etc.)
Yes
I made a key activated redstone door recently, but pictures don't really demonstrate it very well Razz

Last edited by DarkShard on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
ryryjen.

Application Requirements and Template. Empty ryryjen's apply

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 pm
ryryjen
ryryjen#0754
USA
Around 2011, I think when beta just ended.
Because, I have been looking around for a good SMP with player that play daily, and I have a lot of good ideas for SMP.
I love building farms, and making a bace to settle down at and chill.
I have, but it was bad. The owner let anyone in and it was just bad, 3 weeks later no one played!
I would love to do be in a UHC, Build offs, sound fun.
I can't get it to let me post links I will show you in discord, sorry.
I can't wait to join and would be a great fit you your team, Thanks for reading.
ImCookiie

Application Requirements and Template. Empty ImCookiie's Whitelist Application!

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 pm

What is your name and Minecraft IGN?
ImCookiie

What is your discord User ID?
ImCookiie#0001

How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

UK originally, in Portugal atm.

A long time ago, perhaps early 2010.

I was part of a community for a long time, given our first map was in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. We grew up together, whilst playing Minecraft through its various stages-- We played vanilla, as well as other game modes, modded and eventually finding other games to enjoy together. I loved that. Although, as we grew up, we went our sepearate ways and became busier, finally closing the server in 2015. I am looking for a community with the same feeling, and a great group of people I hope to call my friends soon enough.

What do you usually do when playing minecraft? (i.e. PvP, Mini-games, Survival, Building etc.)
At the moment, I work alot on builds in Singleplayer or Creative Servers. I often go onto mini-games too, though prefer to stick to survival elements like Skyblock or Modded versions of that.

Yes, and yes!

Very much so!

There's alot!
Application Requirements and Template. T9f9f

I'm quite excited to have found, possibly, another community with the same intentions that I have! Very eager to hear back from you guys.

Last edited by DarkShard on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
BlastMiner

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Re: Application Requirements and Template.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:45 pm

What is your name(optional) and Minecraft username(required)? BlastMiner
What is your discord User ID? (should look something like this: Steve#1234) We'll use this to contact you after your application. SpaceWonder4#6321
How old are you? 17
What country are you from? Canada
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2015 March
Why do you want to join Qubix SMP? To hang out and support the server
What do you usually do when playing Minecraft? (i.e. PvP, Mini-games, Survival, Building etc.) Survival
Have you ever been in a private SMP before? Did you enjoy the experience? Yes and Yes
Would you be interested in participating in group events? (UHC, mini-game parties, etc.) UHC, Bedwars and Murder mystery
Anything else we should know? No

Last edited by DarkShard on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
captinsause....

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:49 am
How old are you?
Australia
when 1.8 came out
i would like to join because i really want to meet new people and single player gets only after a while.
Build and help other players when needed
i was in one last year but it died like in 2 months because everyone started griefing
i would love to participate in most of the events.
i will post it on discord
im 14 and have played for 4 years. my username is captinsause
ThereIsNo5Th

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Hmm?

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 am
What is your name and Minecraft username?:
My name is Thomas. IGN: 12_Xx_shadow_xX - (I'm not a 12 year old kid, i made this account years ago...)

What is your discord User ID?:
ThereIsNo5th#3698

How old are you?:

What country are you from?:
U.S.A

When did you start playing Minecraft?:
As previously mentioned. Years ago... about version 1.1

Why do you want to join Qubix SMP?:
To play.

What do you usually do when playing minecraft?:
Mostly survival.

Have you ever been in a private SMP before? Did you enjoy the experience?:
Yes, a while back. I took a break from playing this game short after so i didn't get the full experience.

Would you be interested in participating in group events?:
Yea.

If you have any particular builds you're proud of, show us some pictures!:
<3

Years ago...
caffeinehoax

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Re: Application Requirements and Template.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:04 pm
- the name's jo, the username's caffeinehoax
- caffeinehoax#1943
How old are you?
- usa
- like,, 5-6 years ago now??
- basically, i'd like to find other people who play minecraft to make friends with! also just because i like to play mc with others when i do play
- survival, mostly, but also some building as well
- i haven't been in a private smp, but i hope i'll be able to soon!
- heck yeah!
- n/a
- thanks for reading, and i hope to hear back soon!
Josh - OriginalYT

Application Requirements and Template. Empty OriginalYT Application

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:26 pm
This Application has been accepted by DarkShard & iZadoks

My name is Josh and my IGN is OriginalYT
My Discord ID is Particle#2542
How old are you?
I am 17 years old
I am from the United Kingdom (England)
I started playing minecraft in 2009 I believe from the transition from Alpha to Beta
I just want a chill place to play minecraft with others in its true form and I'm hoping this is a place for that role
I normally build towns and redstone builds and stuff that will help the overall growth of the community
Yes I have and yes I did enjoy the experience
Yes Smile
https://imgur.com/a/JgpYZ
Um I wanna go to space someday

Last edited by DarkShard on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
Jguar9

Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 am
What is your name(optional) and Minecraft username(required): My ign is Jguar9 and you can call me Jguar or Jordan

What is your discord User ID? (should look something like this: Steve#1234) We'll use this to contact you after your application: Jguar9#5718

How old are you? 18

What country are you from? Canada

When did you start playing Minecraft? I started playing in 2013 and I’ve continued to grow with the game.

Why do you want to join Qubix SMP? I want to join a server like this again because I miss being part of a community and making new experiences with people In the game.

What do you usually do when playing minecraft? (i.e. PvP, Mini-games, Survival, Building etc.): I can appreciate all aspects of the game, however I tend to focus on survival and building, as well as PvP.

Have you ever been in a private SMP before? Did you enjoy the experience: I have been in a couple private Smp servers and I loved the experience. Sadly the owners did shut them down, but I appreciated the time we had on the server.

Would you be interested in participating in group events? (UHC, mini-game parties, etc.): Of course that’s all part of the experience!

Anything else we should know: I can’t wait to become part of the community Smile
ShadowShrike

Application Requirements and Template. Empty ShadowShrike's Application

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:59 pm
My name is Paul, and my Minecraft username is ShadowShrike.

PaulZ#1844

How old are you?
I'm 18 years old.

I'm from the U.S.

I started playing back in 2015.

I'd like to play on a SMP server again; I've been on a break from  Minecraft for a year now, and would like to join a community.

I usually work on farms and various technical projects involving redstone.

I haven't as of yet.

I would love to participate in UHC  / minigame events.

I haven't created anything particularly I'm proud of to showcase, but I have experience managing farm builds, as well as building them. Some examples would be tree farms, mob farms, etc.

I like to listen to Two Steps From Hell, as well as a variety of electronic music. I also code in C# as a hobby.
coldrat98

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 pm
coldrat98

coldrat98#4674

How old are you?

United States, EST

Spring of 2012, so I think it was around 1.2.5.

I've been getting back into MC lately and I get bored doing stuff on SSP by myself. Gets lonely.

Usually survival building. I like making nice houses and then making OP weapons and armor.

Yes, but it disbanded years ago and I've been out of the game for a while. Still had a great time though.

Absolutely.

I don't have any pictures of builds lying around, I usually just build what I'm feeling. Lot of medieval style stuff without over-complicating it.

Just that I play whenever I have time, I'm respectful of other players and their builds, and like to do fun stuff with the group!
Xenith2122

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 pm
Denied by Qubix Moderation.

Xenith2122

Xenith2122

How old are you?

USA

Aound 2013/2014

Looks like a good SMP server with a good, mature, community

Build

Yes, I did

Most Definitelly

Last edited by DarkShard on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Denied)
Nokamo

Application Requirements and Template. Empty Nokamo Application Form

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 pm
My name is Spence and my IGN is Nokamo.

Discord ID is kamo#8776

How old are you?
I'm currently 16 years old.

I am from the United States, EST time-zone.

I got my Minecraft account Christmas of 2012, I believe the version at the time was 1.4.5.

Minecraft has always had charm when in a chill environment where people just do stuff together. I hope this SMP can be like that for me and everyone else.

I usually build or play chill mini-games with people on popular servers. I'm starting to dabble into redstone a bit more though.

I've been in 2 private SMP servers, and loved playing on both of them.

Of course!

I don't have any pictures of it because I switched to a new computer, but in a past SMP I built a multi-level base in a large string of Savannah mountains.

My favorite food is pasta and cats are the superior animal (just kidding)
Toast

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:57 pm
Toast420

Toast #5549

How old are you?

USA

About 9 years ago

Server matches what im looking for.

Survival // building

Yes, i have

Depends on the event.

I use to run this pvp mcmmo server a long time ago, I built most of the stuff by myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67r-m3_HGY&t=43s

CallMeJet

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am
Call me Jet and my Minecraft username is 30_7.

My discord is J37#1735.

How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

I am from California.

I started playing I think around 1.5.2.

I really enjoy playing minecraft survival but singleplayer gets boring very quickly, so joining a community makes the game much more fun.

I love working with redstone (even if I'm not the best) and I love building and mining underground.

I played on 2 different smp's, both were extremely fun to play on.

I'm not the best pvper, but I'll always love to play minigames.

I don't have any screenshots of my builds, but I do have an old let's play series... a bit weird to rewatch and nothing I build is great but I would definitely link it if anyone would want a laugh.

I play runescape and I will be spending a lot of time underground if I join.
toxictoaster

Application Requirements and Template. Empty ReApplication

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm
toxictoaster

toxictoaster#6383

How old are you?
I am 18 years old.

USA

A few weeks before jungles were added

I have already been here and the community is worth returning for

I like Pvp and Building cities... which are mainly just giant projects I eventually get bored of and move away from.

Ive played on one smp before, and it has had lasting effect on me, I still see a lot of the dudes.

I used to be pretty good at uhc, so yeah

I can link you some good photos from an old smp if you wanna see em, I'm not gonna post em here incase it inflates the size of the post.

I have orange hair irl.
zachary_guignard

Application Requirements and Template. Empty server application

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:15 am

zachary_guignard

zachary_guignard#7277

How old are you?

18 years old

Canada

I'm looking for a vanilla SMP server, singleplayer is boring.

Survival, Building

Yes, had a lot of fun, server got shut down unfortunately.

Yes
Josh

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:21 am
Josh, Evionic
Evionic#0653
How old are you?
USA
To be able to play with a community rather then just playing on a solo player server
Build
Yes, I did.
I would love to join if I end up enjoying the community
I don't actually save any pictures, especially since this is a new computer.
Not that I can think of.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum